Friday, February 6, 2009

Teacher Maddy

Today was amazing!
Everyone did a really good job teaching and our kids sat through four hours of English lessons! I had to go last, so I had plenty of time to prepare but the kids were a little restless by the time it was my turn. Once I got up to the front of the class and started my lesson all my nerves disappeared. The kids I taught were in the third graders, they were so sweet. After my lesson a group of the girls came up and gave me hugs. One of the boys even gave me two oragami hearts. It made my day!
All the Thai kids were so excited to see us westerners walk on campus, at lunchtime the guys even played soccer with all the schoolboys. We will be going back to the same school four days next week, so by the time I get to Korea I will be well prepared. I cant wait to have my own class and meet my students in Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment