Monday, May 11, 2009

Seoul 3rd Annual DJ Fest



Wow!! i survived another eventful weekend. This one might have been the biggest achievement. Seoul host it's 3rd Annual Dj fest, two days of live electronic music and countless DJ's. We all got together for a pre-party bbq on the rooftop of a mates house and slowly made our way to the venue. I think I clocked in a total of 12 hours at the festival and even managed to stick around long enough to witness the aftermath firsthand.

After an over stimulating Saturday night, I decided to do a little hiking in my neighborhood. I took a little stroll through the park behind my apartment and found a nice trail up a small mountain. I got a nice view of the Bangwha birdge and the west-side of Seoul. The real gem was when I found an awesome century old Buddhist temple. Its seems I keep being rewarded for taking adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment