Wednesday, March 11, 2009

N. Seoul Tower




Forgot to mention, last Friday we took a little field trip to the Seoul Tower. Its kinda of like the Seattle space needle. Its right in the center of Seoul on top of this mountain. The view from the top was incrediable and unlike anything I've ever seen. I mean I've been to the top of the Effile Tower and the Empire State building but this blows them out of the water. From the top you get a complete 360 view of Seoul, which is like looking at the sky scrapers of downtown Manhattan, only times it by 100 ! There must be thousands and thousands of high raises and they go on for as far as you could see. Every building in Seoul is like 20 stories high but I guess thats how you fit 10 million people into one city. We also got to catch a traditional Korean fighting preformance. I added some pictures to my album so you can get the full affect.

No comments:

Post a Comment